SHARE YOUR WORLD- 2016
- What would you ask for if a genie granted you three wishes?
- What experiences are most meaningful to you?
- As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- Complete this sentence: The best day of my life was….
What would you ask for if a genie granted you three wishes?
- The desire the exercise
- The dedication to set aside times for writing instead of so much Netflix
- The clairvoyance needed to inspire each of my students with each lesson for the next 50 days
What experiences are most meaningful to you?
- I ran yesterday- the first time this ‘spring’. I find irresistible the adrenaline rush you feel from the fulfillment of accomplishing a sought after task.
- I love watching the light bulbs appear over heads as students suddenly understand something that hitherto had been unattainable.
- I cherish the sunsets after a hike in the mountains.
As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- A musician- singer for a quartet or a pop band
- A baseball player- DH (designated hitter) and third base
- A teacher for junior high students
Complete this sentence: The best day of my life was….
One of the best days of my life was yesterday. My students blew a standardized writing test (a two-parter) out of the water!!!! I was/ am soooo proud of their hard work!
Written for Share Your World- 2016: Week #10. Requirements: answer the four questions.