I would like to give a hearty welcome to all flash fiction aficionados.
Flash Fiction for the Purposeful Practitioner is a weekly writing challenge designed for both the flash fiction newbie and the more experienced writer. It is the desire of this challenge to allow writers the opportunity to clear the cobwebs from a more tedious and involved project. Becoming a part of a new and growing writer’s community might be just what the doctor ordered to rejuvenate your writing juices.
This weekly challenge can now be found on TWITTER and on FACEBOOK. Check us out there.
Your Photo Prompt for Week #4- 2016
The opening sentence for the January 22nd Flash Fiction for the Purposeful Practitioner: “Enough is enough.”
This challenge is open until 11:00 pm Thursday night, January 28th, 2016.
Click on the Blue Frog to share.
The Six Easy Guidelines
- A photo prompt and an introductory sentence/ topic is to be used as your ‘muse’. They will arrive promptly at midnight each Friday morning.
- Include the photo prompt and its credits with your story on your blog. Use of theintroductory sentence/ topic is optional. Some followers like the introductory sentence ideas.
- All stories are to be crafted and honed to under 200 words in length.
- Each flash fiction piece should have a clear beginning, middle, and end. No serial stories. It is harder to stay abreast of a serial story. (Please keep content PG-13.)
- Post your flash fiction response by clicking on THE BLUE FROG. Follow the given directions.
- It is the desire of this blog to begin a new writing community. Plan a day to visit the writings of our challengers to enjoy our creations and to provide a little positive feedback.
Thank you for your participation. I look forward to reading each of your stories. Please remember to check back and follow the journeys of our fellow writers. Kind comments are always appreciated.
Written for Flash Fiction for the Purposeful Practitioner: Week #4- 2016