Kick It: What’s the 11th item on your bucket list?
Before I can come up with a #11 for my bucket list, I would need to have a bucket list. It is a shame that all the places on my FIRST bucket list of travel destinations are within a three hour drive from where I presently live.
I suspect, this being true, my first bucket list will experience fruition as soon as it becomes important enough for me to realize I want a bucket list.
The list in in no order of importance to my traveling heart.
- Colonial Williamsburg
- Pre-Revolutionary Jamestown
- Mount Vernon
- Arlington Cemetery
- A Steam-Train Ride through the Appalachian Mountains
- The Holocaust Museum
- The Vietnam Memorial
- Green Banks Astronomy Center (WV)
- Natural Bridge (VA)
- The Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum
- The White House (Washington, D.C.)
Written for The Daily Post: January 23, 2016. Kick It