MY NEW GO-TO SNACK
After several college basketball games, with the smell waffling by way from all sides, I have succumbed.
I have been taste-testing the beast nacho chips, and the best cheese dips, for nachos and cheese as an evening movie snack.
Now I find out that there are other possible toppings!
(I’m so new to this new-world-order snacking world. As a lad, a snack was a pudding cup or a candy bar.)
You can have …
- chopped green chilies
- I don’t know what a chili is?
- Different seasoned salsas
- I’m not sure if I have ever tasted salsa. Is that the stuff you put on tacos at Taco Bell?
- Small, small, small cubed onions
Plus, Instead of the microwave, you can bake them in the oven!
I had no idea the world I was missing!!!
- The recipe: https://gatherforbread.com/easy-cheesy-nachos/
Written for DAILY ADDICTIONS: SNACKS