THE ULTIMATE GIFT
How come I feel that my life is lacking in true value … just because I know nothing about the X-Box.
- I cannot have an intelligent conversation about HALO.
- (What do you mean, it’s not about angels?)
- GRAND THEFT AUTO is not awe-inspiring.
- Does RESIDENT EVIL require an exorcist?
- Does CALL OF DUTY actually train you for warfare?
- What do you mean that you can be immortal by playing MORTAL COMBAT?
My mind is even boggled by inquiries of MINECRAFT.
I guess I need to become plugged-in to the real world? Maybe Santa can make this happen?
I hear that if I spent enough time practicing, I could become achieve a college scholarship, $4,000-a-year to join a FORTNITE Battle Royale team … or just cast-it-all-to-the-wind and turn e-pro at fifteen and become a millionaire?