2019: RID YOURSELF OF DETRIMENTAL HABITS
I try, sometimes better than others, to stay off an online soapbox… but I am not always successful…
- Too Much Alcohol
- Don’t drink and drive!
- Your being life of the party does not have to mean the death of someone else.
- Keep Your Eyes on the Road
- Don’t text and drive.
- Don’t look for your favorite CD for just the right song
- Stop Procrastinating
- If you are supposed to do something, do it.
- In fact, make a plan and be responsible.
- Be on Time
- Being occasionally late, apologize. Being last all the time is just rude! Other people’s lives are just as important as yours.
- Your Phone Is Not Your Best Friend
- When you are at dinner, put it away.
- When you are with people, actually listen!
- Be Aware of Your Online Presence
- No one needs to know about your temper-tantrums
- If it’s not uplifting or respectfully trying to make a change in the world- shut your online mouth
And there, I will stop.
Written for This, That, and the Other: One Word Challenges.