FIERCE: SYNONYM SATURDAY
It’s been a week or two since I have played word association.
What’s the first word that comes to mind when you hear each of these synonyms for FIERCE?
Here are my word associations:
- Angry … Angry Birds
- Bold … The Bold and Beautiful (I think it’s a soap opera- I’ve never watched it.)
- Brutal … Murder
- Cutthroat … Pirate
- Dangerous … Liaisons (A movie)
- Fiery … Crash
- Furious … Fast adn Furious (A movie)
- Intense … Drama
- Murderous … Jessica Fletcher (The mystery sleuth on TV.)
- Passionate … A kiss
- Powerful … A king
- Raging … Raging Bull (A movie)
- Savage .. Randy Macho Man Savage (A wrestler)
- Stormy … Stormy Daniels (Yes, that one.)
- Strong … The man at the circus
- Terrible … Ivan, the Terrible (A children’s book)
- Vicious … Sid Vicious (A wrestler)
Written for Fandango: One Word Challenge. FIERCE.