Ingredients of a Great Taco
Tacos could be one of my favorite food groups.
I am not awestruck by all of the extras. Just a simple taco will burst my taste buds and satisfy my cravings.
- 1 pound lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- Old El Paso™ Thick ‘n Chunky salsa
- 10 Old El Paso™ taco shells
- (I usually get two packed. I like the crunchy and the soft!)
- Shredded lettuce
- Chopped tomatoes
- Shredded Cheddar cheese
- Sour Cream
- Cook the hamburger in a skillet (8-10 minutes) and drain.
- I usually spread the hamburger on a paper towel on a plate to soak up a little more of the grease.
- Stir in the seasoning and simmer for another 7 minutes.
- Heat your taco shells according to the directions.
- Construct your tacos and enjoy!