How many excuses can you name to not exercise?
- It’s too hot…
- It’s too cold.
- I’ve had a rather busy day…
- Such a cloudy day; I think it will just depress me.
- Both of the kids are home this evening
- I think it might rain.
- Stupid alarm! OK, right after work… After supper…
- What’s skipping one day…? I deserve a break. Tomorrow will be a better day.
- I’m just not a morning person.
- Sorry, once it’s after 5pm… I’ll never be able to go to sleep.
- It just doesn’t seem to work for me. It only makes me want to eat more!
Written for The Daily Post: Broken. I have been having problems finding something of meaning to create an answer for the prompts this year. So I decided to strengthen and tighten my focus. My chosen topics are as follows: (Monday) Life in Retirement; (Tuesday) Hobbies: Archaeology and Astronomy; (Wednesday) Fitness; (Thursday) Chores; (Friday) Writing; (Saturday) Hobbies: Music and Photography; and (Sunday) Hobbies: Gardening and Birdwatching.