- Make better grades on school… A full point higher on their GPA!
- Are proactive people making long-term goals
- Anticipate problems and often have the solution BEFORE the problem materializes
- Use morning times for planning a strategizing the day’s events (or even weeks ahead!)
- Find time in their schedules to exercise
- Get better sleep
- Are more conscientious, agreeable, optimistic, and satisfied with the hands life has dealt them
- Have easier, less congested commutes to work
- Often have quiet, contemplative times in their days for reenergizing and focus
- Find more quality time for life in the evenings
Thank You: www.forbes.com
If I were to grade myself, I am good for seven or eight of the ten…
But then the question arises… If I am so awesome, how come at tax time I am always scuttling around like a rat to get things in on time?
Written for The Daily Post: Timely. I have been having problems finding something of meaning to create an answer for the prompts this year. So I decided to strengthen and tighten my focus. My topics for the month of March are as follows: (Monday) Teaching and Life; (Tuesday) Hobbies: Archaeology and Astronomy; (Wednesday) Fitness; (Thursday) Chores; (Friday) Writing; (Saturday) Hobbies: Music and Photography; and (Sunday) Hobbies: Gardening and Birdwatching.