Share Your World
March 13, 2017
- Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
- Do you plan out things usually or do you do them more spontaneous (for example if you are visiting a big city you don’t know?)
- Describe yourself in at least four uplifting words.
- If you had a choice which would be your preference salt water beaches, fresh water lakes, ocean cruise, hot tub, ski resort or desert?
Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
Guilty as charged. When I am waiting for an elevator, I probably push the button every 15 seconds. (Of course it makes the elevator come to me faster… Why do you think I do it?)
Do you plan out things usually or do you do them more spontaneous (for example if you are visiting a big city you don’t know?)
I am a man with a plan. My last small trip was to the Frontier Culture Museum in Virginia. (If you ever get to Virginia, near Staunton, go there!) I had each of the exhibits labeled on my paper, the number of pictures I wanted to take, and the questions that I wanted to have answered that I had thought about since my last visit. (I go six or seven times a year, maybe more. It is a great place to walk a 5K and enjoy the sites!) (Shame on you, name-calling is not allowed on Share Your World!)
Describe yourself in at least four uplifting words.
- Adventurous (Any new task can light up my life)
- Bold (I don’t care that it hasn’t been done before.)
- Compassionate (You gotta shoulder when you need one)
- Disciplined (There is a pattern to life… Follow it!)
- Energized (If you can’t enjoy it, why do it!)
- Flexible (Mistakes happen… All the time)
- Grounded (I know who I am)
- Humorous (Trash-talking …It should be an Olympic sport!)
- Intellectual (If you don’t have the knowledge, go to someone who does!)
- Just (Fair is fair… Where you come from or who your parents are don’t count.)
- Kind-Hearted (Forgiveness is a virtue)
- Logical (If there is a volcano at the end of the path, take a detour, stupid!) (It’s OK to peep first, if you’ve never seen a volcano!)
- Motivational (Don’t you hear the Superman theme song beginning to play?)
- Persevering (Never, never, never give up!)
- Quirky (Yes, I still like corny jokes and one-liners)
- Resourceful (Construction paper and the laminator are your friends)
- Steadfast (I got your back!) (Then later, I might kick you in the butt for stupidity!)
- Tenacious (I’m a bulldog after the last biscuit if it’s something I believe in)
- Unflappable (Hit me with your best shot)
- Vivacious (At least seven hours of sleep a night and life is good!)
- Wise (Well beyond my years)
- Xenophile (A lover of exploring the lives and cultures of other though archaeology) (It took a while to find that one!)
- Yearning for the good-ole days is a waste of time! Find more
- Zest in your life and make new memories!
No, I did not leave out the “O”… I am using it last…
- Overachiever! (That goes without saying!)
If you had a choice which would be your preference salt water beaches, fresh water lakes, ocean cruise, hot tub, ski resort or desert?
Written for Share Your World – March 13, 2017. Requirements: Answer the four questions.