Finding Reasons Not to Walk
For two weeks, I have been successful at walking more than a mile-and-a-half at least every other day! Then the cold weather hit. Boy, it is easy to find excuses not to exercise!
- I have been good at walking. I deserve a break.
- It is cold. I don’t want to catch something.
- It calls for it to be warmer tomorrow.
- Tonight, I could catch up with books and chores. Then I could walk an even longer distance tomorrow.
- I promised I would walk three out of five days. There’s no reason to overdo it!
Written for The Daily Post: March 1, 2017. Hesitate. I have been having problems finding something of meaning to create an answer for the prompts this year. So I decided to strengthen and tighten my focus. My topics for the month of March are as follows: (Monday) Teaching and Life; (Tuesday) Hobbies: Archaeology and Astronomy; (Wednesday) Fitness; (Thursday) Chores; (Friday) Writing; (Saturday) Hobbies: Music and Photography; and (Sunday) Hobbies: Gardening and Birdwatching.