Share Your World
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- Your first car?
- Who taught you to ride a bike? How did it go?
- Ugly and rich or beautiful and poor?
- What was the first dish you could cook?
Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yep… But then one has to fight to stay in love. No one ever tells that part of the story!
Your first car?
1962 Plymouth Valiant… push button automatic. Cost me $100 at an auction. It belonged to my grandfather.
Who taught you to ride a bike? How did it go?
I don’t remember. I think that I taught myself to ride on a secluded dirt road that had very little traffic? I don’t remember the person running beside of me and then letting me go???
Ugly and rich or beautiful and poor?
Let’s think about it…
- Much can be said in favor of being rich…
- Beauty is, of course, only skin deep, but beauty is awfully awesome to hold one’s gaze…
- Being ugly, at least you are loved for who you truly are…
- Not much can be said to make “poor” attractive…
- Think I’ll pass on this one!
- (Probably should have passed six lines ago!)
What was the first dish you could cook?
The first dish that I learned to cook was Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. This was in the small rectangular box. You had to boil the macaroni, strain it, place it in a bowl, and then mix in the grated, orange-powdered cheeses. It was delicious!
Written for Share Your World- 2016: Week #41. Requirements: Answer the questions.