Share Your World – 2016
- List 2 things you have to be happy about?
- If you could take a photograph, paint a picture or write a story of any place in the world, what and where would it be?
- Should children be seen and not heard?
- List at least five of your favorite first names.
List 2 things you have to be happy about?
Happiness Factor #1. Our school FINALLY has air conditioning. I have taught 30+ years. I get to retire being cool. (Hopefully… on many levels?)
Happiness Factor #2. Rafael Nadal has recovered enough to play tennis in the Grand Slam events again. I am sure that this makes him happy as well. (I have very few sports heroes left that are still paling avidly their sports. They are getting a old as I am.)
If you could take a photograph, paint a picture or write a story of any place in the world, what and where would it be?
- Writing a Story- Since I blog or write daily (usually) I get to write about any place that my heart desires.
- Painting a Picture- I have taken a water color class. (MISTAKE!) The class was not a mistake, but I quickly found that this was not a skill set that I personally possessed!
- Take a Photograph- There are far too many answers!!!! The first one that I would have to pick would be to go to Europe and photograph the great castles.
Should children be seen and not heard?
Seen and not heard… there are times as a teacher that I might consider this statement a good thing…. But actually, I love hearing what grand thing their minds can create!
List at least five of your favorite first names.
I am going to be a rebel. I only have four.
Written for Share Your World – 2016: Week #35. Requirements: Answer the four questions.