What are you longing for?
- Three dips of red raspberry ice cream on a waffle cone
- The first daffodils of spring
- The fresh, crisp smell of your newly mown lawn
- The aromas of the air after a shower on a hot, summer day
- The yelp of your hound as you enter the door
- A few more moments with one that you love
- Another chance to say “I love you”
Release your anger and hate.
Allow healing to come to the wounds of your past.
Activate your dreams. Mold them. Follow them.
Plan practically and prudently for your future.
Love and live every day to its fullest…
So that you will leave with no regrets.
Written for The Daily Post: March 3, 2016. Longing