SHARE YOUR WORLD – 2016 WEEK 9
- Have you done something you truly want to do today?
- What can you help the world with?
- If life was ‘just a bowl of cherries’… which fruit other than a cherry would you be..?
- Quotes List: At least three of your favorite quotes?
Have you done something you truly want to do today?
Today, I begin a new chore sheet. (Actually, this begin yesterday… it is continuing today.) Just knowing the most important things –to me- to do each day… allows me more control of my life.
What can you help the world with? Stop being a victim…
If life was ‘just a bowl of cherries’… which fruit other than a cherry would you be..?
- “I love you, my crazy little kiwi…”
- “Lemonade is better than a lemon of a day any day!”
- A night when bedtime seems optional…. “Guess I should have purchased another bushel of banana from the grocer for tonight?”
- Actually, my life is rarely like a fruit??????
Quotes List: At least three of your favorite quotes?
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” Winston Churchill
- “Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.” Albert Einstein
- “Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.” Thomas Jefferson
- “It is far better to be alone, than to be in bad company.” George Washington
- “In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” Abraham Lincoln
Written for SHARE YOUR WORLD – 2014: WEEK #9. Requirements: Answer the four questions.