SHARE YOUR WORLD-2016
- What are you a “natural” at doing?
- Would you prefer a one floor house or multiple levels?
- What was your favorite subject in school?
- Complete this sentence: If only the rain…
What are you a “natural” at doing?
- A creative talent…I love music. ALL TYPES. (Well, not true… I have developed no affinity toward operas???)
- An academic talent…I have always been an avid reader. I tried to read EVERYTING in our elementary school library by the time I was in fourth grade. I even read the encyclopedias! (Yeah, I was a little nerdy?)
- An athletic talent…I was a killer competitor in kickball and dodgeball! As a youth, tennis. Now I am still hyper-competitive at croquet and horseshoes.
Would you prefer a one floor house or multiple levels?
- The problem with duplexes… The walls are too thin. You can hear conversations at night that can cause nightmares!
- The problem with one story houses…The crawl spaces under the house are ‘scary’!
- The problem with multiple floors…That is obvious.
My perfect house… A one floor ranch. It has a full basement- NO crawl space. There is a huge, wonderfully landscaped yard out back and expressively-functional patio. There is a second tier to the patio landing- tower-shaped, spiral stars- that lead to a covered alcove with an Orion Skyquest telescope. The upper alcove has a fully-functional snack bar and lavatory.
What was your favorite subject in school?
- The Library… Read, read, read!
- Time for Recess…Dodgeball and Kickball. Both of these should be considered for Olympic sports!
- Music Appreciation…My favorite elective.
Complete this sentence: If only the rain..
If only the rain in Spain which falls mainly on the plains would keep a more appropriate personal schedule:
- There should be no rain during any summer holiday.
- There should be no rain on weekends.
- There should be no rain from the hours of 7:30 am to 11:00 pm (Monday – Friday)
The perfect times for rains are between 11:30 pm on weekdays to 6:30 am on weekdays. This is of course true for winter weather as well. A small rain shower (daily) during baseball season, just to keep the dust down- and for rainbow enjoyment- is OK, if Mother Nature clears it ahead of time!
Written for Share Your World- 2016: Week #7. Requirements: Answer the questions.