SHARE YOUR WORLD- 2016
- Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets?
- How many places have you lived? You can share the number of physical residences and/or the number of cities.
- If you given $22 million tax free dollars (any currency), what is the first thing you would do?
- The Never List: What are things you’ve never done? Or things you know you never will do?
Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets?
I believe in extraterrestrials… if you call angels extraterrestrials. I, personally, do not think we will find life on another planet… but if we did, I would not run a jump off a skyscraper out of fear.
How many places have you lived? You can share the number of physical residences and/or the number of cities.
From birth to probably three, I lived with my parents on a tenant farm.
At around the age of three-years, we moved to a three-bedroom, brick house constricted from the ground up by my dad. He dug, mixed,and poured the footers, constructed the cement block basement walls, mixed and poured the concrete floor, Cut the lumber for the framing, the rafts and the oak-wood floors. He did all the plastering and painted. He former the crinkling for the metal roof. Listening to the pouring rain at night—- AWESOME!
I lived at the ranch house until I moved to a college dorm. Three years of dorm-life and two years of off-campus life. Off-campus was a basement apartment.
Upon graduation, I moved into a converted five-apartment farmhouse in a small rural town. It was only two rooms: an eat-in kitchenette/ livingroom and a very small bedroom. A closet had been converted into the bathroom. It was WONDERFUL! Everything was walnut covered!!! The windows were still the old-lead glass! Loved it!
My next move was the first place I owned. A duplex- the middle right of four. It was a two bedroom apartment type house with a half-basement. There was a small patio/ deck off the kitchen.
Five years later, I moved seven houses away. I moved into a small three bedroom ranch- much like the one I grew-up in…
If you given $22 million tax free dollars (any currency), what is the first thing you would do?
The first $11 million would be for me… (bills) … I would hire an accountant to manage my trust-fund and provide me with my needed allowance each month.
The second $11 million would start my own foundation for re-acclimation of prisoners into present-day society.
The Never List: What are things you’ve never done? Or things you know you never will do?
- Taken a trip in a plane/ helicopter
- Taken a trip in a helicopter
- Shaved my head or had a Mohawk
- Been to a professional sporting event
- Been to an ACC game (DUKE BLUE DEVILS!)
- Driven a Ferrari
- Skied, Snow-boarded, Ski-dived, Bungee-jumped
- Bought/ Sold anything on eBay or Craig’s List
- Been to a foreign country
- Been to a circus
Written for Share Your World. Requirements: Answer the four questions.