SHARE YOUR WORLD – 2015
- What are some words that just make you smile?
- You’re given $500,000 dollars tax free (any currency), what do you spend it on?
- What subject would you like to study in depth, if given the time to do so?
- Would you rather be stuck in a small plane with bad turbulence for 2 hours or be a passenger in a car racing the Daytona 500?
What are some words that just make you smile?
- “Hi, Pop.”
- “This was a great day.”
- “I can’t believe class is over. It went so fast.”
- “Are you busy this weekend, thought I’d stop around?”
You’re given $500,000 dollars tax free (any currency), what do you spend it on?
If I were given $500,000 dollars- tax free- I would have several thoughts about the money’s future:
- Stow it in the bank on the highest interest rate I can get… for that future time?
- Split it between myself (wants and/or needs) and a friend (wants and/or needs) because the money could be seen as money to enjoy.
- Do something totally unselfish with it… completely anonymously.
And the winner is… … …
The winner would be probably a combination of the three…
- $200,000 for the bank
- $100,000 for my present enjoyments and plans
- $100,000 to the friend
- $100,000 to be given to a group/ persons anonymously.
Wow! Wouldn’t that be a great problem!
What subject would you like to study in depth, if given the time to do so?
I would want to go on several archaeological digs. The ones that come to mind immediately would be …
- Mount Vernon
- A Native American site in the States
- A Mayan site
- An Egyptian site
- And a site in Israel
Yeah, you could say that I have thought about this one!
(The $500,000 dollars – tax free- could help with this!!!!)
Would you rather be stuck in a small plane with bad turbulence for 2 hours or be a passenger in a car racing the Daytona 500?
I have never been in a plane… much less one experiencing bad turbulence… so I think that I will pass on this one.
I think I would like to fly. Small aircraft interest me more than the larger ones. I think the seeing the sites closer to the ground entice my explorative senses more than the convenience of instantaneous time travel from place to place.
So… I will take the experience of the passenger stuck in the car on the Daytona 500. Speed is an adrenaline rush that I am constantly trying to avoid. So being forced to allow it in a Daytona race,,, does not sound like such a terrible affliction!
Written for Share Your World 2015: #33: Requirements: Answer the four questions.