On the Edge
We all have things we need to do to keep an even keel — blogging, exercising, reading, cooking.
There are an assortment of things that I find allows me to remain “even keel”.
- Taking time to journal each evening
- Escaping into a good book
- Beginning to blog a new blog each night
- Mediating to uplifting music
- A vigorous walk, and then several laps through nature
- A phone call from a friend that I haven’t spoken with in a while
- A sit down meal in front of an engaging film
- A night out at the ball park
In response to The Daily Post’s writing prompt: “On the Edge.”