Often, our blogs have taglines.
But what if humans did, too?
What would your tagline be?
I am very ooooold school. I am still unsure what taglines are… but I have lines from cartoon and old 70s TV shows that friends and I fell in love with… until the lines became repulsive.
Here are the ones I remember:
MY FAVORITE ONE-LINERS FROM MY CARTOON DAYS:
- Yogi – “It’s because I’m smarter than the average bear, BooBoo”
- BooBoo- “The ranger’s not gonna like it, Yogi.”
- Elmer Fudd- “Be vewwwy vewwwy quiet… I’m hunting wabbits!
- Bugs Bunny- “Naah… What’s up, doc?”
- The Road Runner- “Beep beep!”
- Popeye, the Sailor Man- “I yam what I yam.”
- Woody Woodpecker- “Ha aha aha ha ha … Ha aha aha ha ha … ha ha ha ha! “
- Tweety Bird- “I tawt I taw a putty tat!…. I did! I did! I did taw a putty tat!”
- Sylvester, the Cat– “Sufferern’ Succotash!”
- Bullwinkle– “Hey, Rocky. Watch me pull a rabbit outs my hat.”
AND MY FAVORITE TV SERIES ONE-LINERS:
- Hawaii Five-O– “Book’em Dano.”
- Happy Days- “Aaaay!!!!” from the Fonze …….. “Sit on it!”
- Mork and Mindy– “Shazbat” ………. “Nanu-Nanu!”
- Welcome Back, Kotter– “Up your nose with a rubber hose.”…. “Ooh, Ooh, Ooh!” from Horsack
- Good Times– “Dynomite! from J.J.
- Fantasy Island– “De plane…De plane!”
- The Fly- “Be afraid… Be very afraid.”
- The Six Million Dollar Man- “We can rebuild him… We have the technology.”
- Ghostbusters- “Who ya gonna call… Ghostbusters!”
Boy, Oh, Boy! What great memories!
In response to The Daily Post’s writing prompt: “Tagline.”